Girls HS Varsity Lacrosse Head Coach and Assistant Coaches
Mount Si Lacrosse Club is currently recruiting for a Girls’ Varsity Head Coach and Assistant Coaches for the 2019-2020 school year. The lacrosse season begins in late February and concludes in mid- to late May. These are part-time positions (approximately 12-15 hours per week during the season).
General responsibilities for Head Coach and Assistant Coach positions include
· Pre-season planning and preparation
· Team Meetings & Chalk Talks
· HS Team Tournaments – Outside Regular Season
· Coach High School Season
· Communicate w/HS parents, MSLC Board Representative, coaches, and players
· Maintain coach certifications and compliance with CPR/First Aid, US Lacrosse, etc.
Requirements and Qualifications
Successful candidates must be 21 years of age, possess a valid Washington State driver’s license, and be available for all practices and competitions from late afternoon into the evening during the week with additional availability on weekends. Experience coaching girls lacrosse at the club, high school, or college level is preferred. References should address the candidate’s ability to successfully instruct a wide range of student-athletes, work collaboratively with all constituencies related to an athletics program, and develop a lacrosse program. Additionally, candidates must satisfactorily complete a criminal background check prior to their season.
Compensation and Benefits
We offer a stipend schedule for Head Coach and Assistant Coach positions that compares favorably with those of peer schools and clubs locally. Coaches will have support from MSCL Board to assist with coach mentoring, communications, pre-season planning, season logistics, and fundraising/financial support.
OUR MSLC Mission
The Mount Si Lacrosse Club promotes the development of and passion for boys’ and girls’ lacrosse in the Snoqualmie Valley. The Mount Si Lacrosse Club is committed to providing a safe and positive environment for all of our athletes. We will achieve this by:
· Demonstrating respect for all players, officials, parents and opponents
· Providing opportunities for player growth and development
· Fostering a healthy competitive environment
· Promoting sportsmanship and teamwork
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter, resume, and salary history via email to our Club President at