DESIGNATED SCHEDULING CONTACTS & YOUTH GAME CHANGE PROTOCOL
Click HERE for the 2019 Spreadsheet of Designated Youth Scheduling Contacts. These are the only people that can contact the WSLA scheduler, Allison Estes, firstname.lastname@example.org with game changes and inquiries. Please route all inquiries through your program's scheduling contact. ALL INQUIRIES.
Game change protocol:
- Coaches will contact their program's designated scheduling contact with game conflict.
- Program's designated scheduling contact will reach out to opponent's scheduling contact and figure out game change details.
- Game changes MUST be communicated to league scheduler no later than 7 days prior to the game.
- Once details are completely arranged, scheduling contact from Program with conflict will email WSLA scheduler, Allison Estes with game change in the following format:
- SUBJECT: YOUTH GAME CHANGE
- CC: Opponent coach
- Current Game as Scheduled include home team, away team, date, time, and location of game
- New Game Change include home team, away team, date, time and location for the corrected game.
Any corrections to the contact spreadsheet should be emailed to Erin Massena WSLA Executive Director. email@example.com